简介:
Composer: Johannes Brahms
Orchestra: The North German Radio Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Gunter Wand
Audio CD
Number of Discs: 1 SACD-R
Format: ISO
Bit Depth: 64(2.8 MHz/1 Bit)
Number of channels: 5.1, Multichannel Only!
Label: BMG / Sonocord
Size: 3.81 GB
Recovery: +3%
Scan: yes
Server: datafile

Two symphonies from Gunter Wand"s Brahms Cycle for RCA with the NDR Symphony Orchestra (Cologne). Multichannel

Only! This is part of a run of SACDs produced by BMG for distribution to club members in Germany, but never

publicly sold. If you own any discs in this series, speak up!

Note that the folder/file name in the torrent says Bohm, I"d advise fixing that upon downloading.

All of the Edition 100 SACDs contain the following note - there is essentially nothing else of note in the

packaging:

Das Super-Audio-CD-Format wurde entwickelt, um bestmögliche Klang-Qualität zu bieten. Das Ergebnis: Das beste

derzeit technisch machbare Audio-Format. Es ermöglicht, Musik mit höchster Klangtreue wiederzugeben. Unter

Verwendung eines Mehrkanal-Wiedergabegerätes erleben Sie sogar den Raumeindruck eines Konzertsaales in den

eigenen vier Wänden. Das Klangerlebnis wird so zum vollendeten Hörgenuss.
Diese Edition 100-Hybrid Disc erlaubt eine Wiedergabe in allen herkömmlichen CD-Playern.

Review of the RBCD Cycle from Amazon

I rarely stop looking for perfect performances and have an unhealthy habit of doubling and quintupling up works

that I already own. Rarely does a performance come by that is so outstanding, so immediately satisfying all my

desires, that I stop looking for new or even different recordings of the works in question. Maurizio Pollini"s

rendition of the late Beethoven sonatas is one such performance (although it hasn"t kept me from amassing some

20-plus versions of each of those sonatas), G.Wand"s Brahms is another.

Incredibly musical, these four recordings (in great sound, now that they are remastered) exude a vitality that is

beyond words. G.Wand is the ego-less conductor who disappears in the music making, leaving only Brahms and the

listener. The result is a most thankful one, indeed. I am not suggesting you throw away your Abbado, Karajan,

Walter and Bohm (the rest can probably go, though) - but these are the performances I always turn to, the ones

that never disappoint me, no matter what mood I am in. That"s more than I can say about most recordings.

This may sound like hyperbole - but except for the handful of people I know who don"t rank this set atop their

Brahms collections all others would agree that it isn"t

曲目:
Gunter Wand, NDR Symphony
Brahms: Symphonies 2 & 3

Symphony No. 2 In D Major, Op. 73:

01. I. Allegro non troppo
02. II. Adagio non troppo
03. III. Allegretto grazioso (Quasi Anfantino) - Presto ma non assai
04. IV. Allegro con spirito

Symphony No. 3 In F Major, Op. 90:

05. I. Allegro con brio
06. II. Andante
07. III. Poco Allegretto
08. IV. Allegro

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 14:30 , Processed in 0.066496 second(s), 42 queries .