积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

十年荣誉奖章音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-8 18:06:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
Music to ease the pain and encourage healing after being bitten by a poisonous spider..... at least that was the purpose in 17th century Italy. The attached booklet makes very interesting reading, and features a rather hideous close-up of the title character. Those with arachnophobia beware!

Like most of Alpha's other releases, the quality of this recording is first class. This Parisian label's gems are fast becoming favourites among the followers of Early music in the hi-fi community. I have owned the CD version for a while but recently purchased the SACD. Whilst the CD gave me much listening pleasure, this SACD has induced a new lease of life into the album for me. With my 2-channel set-up, tracks are given an extra dimension. More depth, transparency and a greater insight and openness that just isn't there with the CD. The baroque strings come alive on the SACD. This is exemplified in tracks 3, 13 and 17. The high end is more detailed and sharper but subtle and forgiving at the same time. Vocal tracks are more vibrant and have more of a 'live' effect, which is again, less apparent on the normal CD.

I believe this to be the only Alpha SACD release so far, (I may be wrong), which leaves me thinking, 'why aren't there more'? Belli's Il Nouvo Stile is also stunning, and the compilation Pastime with Good Company is a must have.
曲目列表:

1. Carpinese (Tarantella)
2. Lu Gattu la Sonava la Zampogna (Ninna Nanna)
3. Tarantella Napoletana, Tono Hypodorico
4. Lu Passariellu (Tarantella Dell'avena)
5. Lamento Dei Mendicanti
6. Luna Lunedda (Pizzica)
7. Ah, Vita Bella !
8. Tarantella del Gargano
9. Pizzicarella Mia (Pizzica Tarantata)
10. Silenzio d'Amuri
11. Tarantella Calabrese
12. Sogna Fiore Mio (Ninna Nanna Sopra la Tarantella)
13. Tarantella Italiana
14. Tu Bella Ca Lu Tieni Lu Pettu Tundu (Tarantella)
15. Pizzica Ucci
16. Lu Povero 'Ntonuccio (Lamento Funebre)
17. Antidotum Tarantulae
试听:

网盘链接:
VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 12:29 , Processed in 0.065277 second(s), 38 queries .