积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

十年荣誉奖章音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-8 20:59:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
Ok. Going to start this review with a warning to audiophiles. The source for the songs are not listed. In fact, you won't find any information, including when or if these songs were recently remastered, on the insert. Just a patent date of the particular song. That's it. The preceding probably isn't going to come as a surprise to some just thought I would throw it out there.

I gave this sacd a listen today and I will start this out with my simple caveat. This is how this sacd sounds on my system with my equipment and room treatments. Since not all systems and room treatments are the same one can't deduct that someone might hear this sacd different than what my review explains.

Some songs sound good while others sound fair. All have a bit of crunchiness on the high end but not awful or fatiguing to listen all the way through. On a very good note it doesn't appear that much, if any, compression was used so you can listen to this at a louder volume. Most of the songs are from the digital 80s so some could have been recorded at cd quality(16 bit 44.1 kHz). It just means that music recorded at redbook quality won't benefit from transferring it to sacd high sampling rate. In fact, some say it can actually enhance any issues with the recoding process.

In any event, some songs don't sound great (Journey and Boston come to mind). Not terrible but not what one would expect from SACD. Another note is that the Scorpions(Still Loving you) is a live acustic version. Sounds ok but there is nothing on the insert that states it's a live acustic version of the song. Some stand out songs that sounded good: Steve Perry (oh sherry), Starship (Sarah), Cheap Trick(the flame) Survivor(the search is over)

Worth the money? I would say yes if it's under 35.00. It's a good collection of songs which is why I made the under 35.00 purchase. Just don't expect to hear a big difference between this sacd and the cd versions.
曲目列表:
1. Keep On Loving You – REO Speedwagon
2. Faithfully – Journey
3. When I See You Smile – Bad English
4. I Won’t Hold You Back – Toto
5. The Flame – Cheap Trick
6. Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad- Meat Loaf
7. Oh Sherrie – Steve Perry
8. More Than A Feeling – Boston
9. Sara – Starship
10. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All – Air Supply
11. The Search Is Over – Survivor
12. While MY Guitar Gently Weeps – The Jeff Healey Band
13. Love Is You – Santana
14. Still Loving You (Live Version) – Scorpions
15. Carrie – Europe
16. Heaven - Warrent
试听:

网盘链接:
VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 09:06 , Processed in 0.081598 second(s), 42 queries .