积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

十年荣誉奖章音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-10 20:19:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
This JSACD getz you Getz in the best fidelity available on disc. Period. Have I heard all of them? No, but I am prepared to out on a limb and state that this is the best way short of 45rpm vinyl to hear Stan Getz tenor's wonderful tone.

The Getz/Gilberto disc is nice as well but there is an ever so slight harshness at the edges which one does not find on this JSACD. And the sax sounds fuller on the JSACD and I think it brings him more into the listening room. The soundstage limits itself to a space in between the speakers and is neither wide nor high. Within those parameters there is space between the instruments nonetheless. This is another one of those jazz recordings where the piano man gets the short end of the stick in terms of recording quality. Wonder what type of blanket they used this time to mute that piano. There is audible tape hiss - does not bother me, but I thought I'd mention it.

This 34m+ recording features Stan Getz in a quintet setting; guitarist Jimmy Raney, pianist Duke Jordan, bassist Bill Crow and drummer Frank Isola. They play mostly ballads* here.
曲目列表:
1. Stella By Starlight
2. Time on My Hands
3. 'Tis Autumn
4. The Way You Look Tonight
5. Lover, Come Back to Me
6. Body and Soul
7. Stars Fell on Alabama
8. You Turned the Tables on Me
9. Thanks for the Memory
10. Hymn of the Orient
11. These Foolish Things
试听:

网盘链接:
VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 11:35 , Processed in 0.080483 second(s), 42 queries .