积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

十年荣誉奖章音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-11 15:44:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
This is my 1st experience with the Caro Mitis label & I must say that this is among the very best recordings of a string quartet that I've heard. Up to now, I've not purchased anything from the label because they seem to be focusing their repertoire on baroque & early classical period works which don't interest me all that much these days. Joseph Wolfl, on the other hand, was born 3 years after Beethoven so I was willing to hear what he had to say via the string quartet medium. As one might expect, the 3 quartets represented here fall somewhere between late Haydn & middle period LvB in style & substance. I found all 3 to be enjoyable, distinctive & yes, even somewhat inventive at times. The performances by this ad hoc quartet of members from the Pratum Integrum Orchestra are excellent. Wolfl composed 18 string quartets & I sincerely hope that these players will select 3 more of this quality & commit them to SACD.

The recording itself is fantastic! The ensemble was recorded in a Russian TV & Radio studio by the Polyhymnia team (those's that do new recordings for PentaTone) & the end results are excellent. One of the things I like best about this recording (& which is lacking in so many string quartet recordings) is that fullness & bloom of the cello sound. The rest of the strings are handled with naturalness & the whole ensemble is given just enough ambience to create a judicious blend. Very, very impressive. Needless to say - highly recommended.
曲目列表:
01.String Quartet in C major, op.30 no.2   I. Allegro 06:46
02.   II. Minuetto. Allegro                                    03:44
03.   III. Adagio ma non troppo                   04:47
04.   IV. Finale. Allegro                                    06:27

05.String Quartet in D major, op.30 no.3   I. Allegro 07:28
06.   II. Minuetto. Allegro                                    03:58
07.   III. Andante un poco Allegretto                   06:55
08.   IV. Prestissimo                                                      07:42

09.String Quartet in E-flat major, op.30 no.1   I. Allegro 07:16
10.   II. Adagio                                                             02:37
11.   III. Minuetto. Allegro                                           03:03
12.   IV. Finale. Allegretto                                           09:20
试听:

网盘链接:
VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 10:47 , Processed in 0.071851 second(s), 42 queries .