音乐大神

发表于 2020-1-16 07:30:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
简介:
Allan Taylor (vocals and guitar)
Lutz Möller (piano)
Hans-Jörg Maucksch (fretless bass)
Göttinger Symphonie Orchester
Christoph-Mathias Mueller (conductor)

Stockfisch Records again produced a special project including a symphony orchestra: We speak about the 2016 production with the grandseigneur of songwriting, Allan Taylor! The SACD will be titled: "There Was a Time".

Here is the story behind: Allan had played on the FOLKEST festival every two or three years, usually on the stage in the Piazza Castello of Spilimbergo, a delightful small town near the North Italian city of Udine. The plan arose, that Valter Sivilotti, an Italian composer, arranger and conductor, would make arrangements of a selection of Allan's songs and conduct the orchestra for the concert. This concert took place in July, 2013.

When Günter Pauler of Stockfisch Records heard the demo live-recordings he enthusiasticly suggested to produce a SACD: Allan together with a symphony orchestra! Pauler hired the "Göttinger Symphonie Orchester" with their agile conductor Christoph-Mathias Mueller; Valter Sivilotti and Allan Taylor joined the recordings in Göttingen, and a very successful session was performed. Available from May 2016 as Multichannel-SACD-Hybrid!

Allan Taylor writes about this record: "What you hear on this SACD is the product of great technical and artistic expertise on the part of Stockfisch Records. I wrote some of these songs many years ago, but I hope you enjoy the experience of hearing them in an orchestral setting. Certainly, Valter Sivilotti’s empathy with my songs has created some wonderful settings, and it was a privilege to work with such a creative and empathetic musician."
曲目:
1: Chimes at Midnight
2: For Those We Knew
3: Down the years I Travelled
4: For What It's Worth
5: The Merlin Café
6: Provence
7: There Was a Time
8: Joseph
9: Win or Lose
10: Winter
11: Red on Green
12: The Beggar

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

提取码:kk19
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 06:36 , Processed in 0.063426 second(s), 40 queries .