积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-1-17 13:41:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
简介:
Robert Schumann’s four symphonies are undoubtedly highlights of the symphonic repertoire and are a true challenge for any orchestra. The numbering of the symphonies produces a degree of confusion — the Symphony in D minor from 1841 was fundamentally revised by Schumann in 1851 and was then given number 4. The recording on this Album is a reconstruction of the original version and is in fact Schumann’s ‘Second’. It is remarkable to see how fast Schumann could work. He maintained a detailed and accurate administration of his activities. This means we know that as soon as he had an idea he was often able to write down a piano sketch in a few days, which was then instrumented during a very short period of time. The piano versions were often performed on piano by his wife Clara Schumann before a critical circle of friends at home. His direct involvement with the orchestral world in Leipzig, where his friend Felix Mendelssohn was in charge, and later in Dusseldorf — where he himself was Stdtischer Musikdirektor — meant that once his symphonies were orchestrated they could be programmed and performed immediately. Compared with our modern days this was an incredible enterprise — nobody was familiar with this complicated music and it was played from manuscripts. The works had not been published yet and every part was copied by hand!
曲目:
1-01 – Symphony No. 1 in B-Flat Major, Op. 38 ‘Spring’- I. Andante un poco maestoso Allegro molto vivace
1-02 – Symphony No. 1 in B-Flat Major, Op. 38 ‘Spring’- II. Larghetto
1-03 – Symphony No. 1 in B-Flat Major, Op. 38 ‘Spring’- III. Scherzo- Molto vivace Trio I Molto piu vivace Trio II
1-04 – Symphony No. 1 in B-Flat Major, Op. 38 ‘Spring’- IV. Allegro animato e grazioso
1-05 – Symphony No. 2 in C Major, Op. 61- I. Sostenuto assai Allegro, ma non troppo
1-06 – Symphony No. 2 in C Major, Op. 61- II. Scherzo- Allegro vivace
1-07 – Symphony No. 2 in C Major, Op. 61- III. Adagio espressivo
1-08 – Symphony No. 2 in C Major, Op. 61- IV. Allegro molto vivace
1-09 – Fuge ber den Namen BACH, Op. 60 No. 6
2-01 – Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 97 ‘Rhenish’- I. Lebhaft
2-02 – Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 97 ‘Rhenish’- II. Scherzo- Sehr mig
2-03 – Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 97 ‘Rhenish’- III. Nicht schnell
2-04 – Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 97 ‘Rhenish’- IV. Feierlich
2-05 – Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 97 ‘Rhenish’- V. Lebhaft
2-06 – Symphony No. 4 in D Minor, Op. 120- I. Andante con moto Allegro di molto
2-07 – Symphony No. 4 in D Minor, Op. 120- II. Romanza- Andante
2-08 – Symphony No. 4 in D Minor, Op. 120- III. Scherzo- Presto
2-09 – Symphony No. 4 in D Minor, Op. 120- IV. Largo – Finale- Allegro vivace
2-10 – Symphony in G Minor, WoO 29 ‘Zwickau’- I. Moderato allegro
2-11 – Symphony in G Minor, WoO 29 ‘Zwickau’- II. Andantino quasi allegretto – Intermezzo quasi scherzo-

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 08:29 , Processed in 0.074207 second(s), 42 queries .