资源品质: FLAC
播放时间: 00' 57'' 56

名厂 Narada 出品的一张精品木吉他专辑,听了很多年,推荐给坛子里的乐友们 ~
有几首被我选入自己的“挚爱乐库”,想安静的时候,听听钢琴,听听这样静怡的曲儿。
最后一首“爷爷的摇篮曲”,每次听,每次都想到了故乡,和故乡的爷爷奶奶 ... 和爱的人,静静相处

01.jpg (28.81 KB, 下载次数: 2)

下载附件

2014-4-6 03:55 上传

I have a love for guitar music of all kinds. Be it jazz, rock, blues, acoustic or other. But more and more I find myself listening to lots of acoustic guitar, the warm tones evoke moods and emotions like few other instruments can. In the hands of these accomplished artists, the playing is raised to new heights. This is a great CD for driving, for quiet nights home alone, or with a special someone. Highly recommended for those who are just beginning to explore the genre as well as those who already enjoy it.

I heard this CD being played as background music to my daughter's guitar recital...as the audience was arriving for the concert. It captivated my wife and I to the point that I searched everywhere I could to obtain a copy. The music instructor of the night could not recall which CD he utilized (he apparently has quite a variety in his collection). I purchased six acoustic CDs in search of this one. AM I GLAD I FINALLY FOUND THIS ONE AT AMAZON.com! What a great mix of relaxing and perse acoustic tunes. I am a big "Acoustic Alchemy" band fan, but this is my all-time favorite CD. And I really appreciate Amazon.com's extra effort in their quality packaging of these products. I haven't had a CD or DVD breakage yet! And the time frame from ordering to arrival is very impressive.

Narada has been known for find top contemporary acoustic artists, and this collection of fingerstyle guitar players shows that skill off. Highly recommened. For those of you turned off by guitar music that is too classical, too spanish, or too jarring, this album has none of that and should please you.

This is one of my favorite albums. The music is, in my opinion, excellently chosen. Some compilation CDs have awkward transitions between artists. On this album, the songs are arranged in a very pleasing order. You can listen and appreciate the different styles of the artists without feeling like you are getting pulled in different directions. The best way I can describe it is to write that it is like reading an excellently chosen book of short stories.
This album is fabulous for artistic inspiration. It is beautiful without being imposing. As a teacher of English, I often look for music that will inspire my students to write without distracting them. For the past four years, this CD has been one that my students have enjoyed listening to while they work.

01.  Tim Farrell - Little Martha  小女孩玛莎
02.  Edward Gerhard - Crow
03.  Billy McLaughlin - South by Winterwest
04.  Pat Kirtley - Daisy Goes A Dancing
05.  Don Ross - That'll Be the Phone
06.  Benjamin Woolman - Soul Discovery
07.  Laurence Juber - Lunar Eclipse
08.  Muriel Anderson - To B or Not To B
09.  Stephen Bennett - Perestroika
10.  D. R. Auten - If Only I Had Wings
11.  Don Ross - The First Ride
12.  Muriel Anderson - It Never Gets Easier
13.  Billy McLaughlin - Helms Place
14.  Tommy Jones - Only My Heart
15.  D. R. Auten - Angela
16.  Pat Kirtley - Grandpa's Lullaby  爷爷的摇篮曲

百度盘下载地址:  提取码 d6rg

付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-24 17:21 , Processed in 0.069035 second(s), 37 queries .