找回密码
 立即注册

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

搜索
查看: 446|回复: 0

[古典] Daniel Barenboim. Martha Argerich - DEBUSSY: Fantaisie, Violin Sonata, Cello Sonata, La mer 2021 [FLAC/24Bit/48KHz]

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

1万

积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2021-6-4 08:22:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
图片.png
简介:

In 1949, two young Argentine prodigies met for the first time and made music together - Martha Argerich and Daniel Barenboim. The rest, as the saying goes, is history. Both of them, born one year apart in Buenos Aires, have been considered superstars of classical music for years, are great pianists and have forged a close musical friendship over the years. “Barenboim brings out the best in her and she brings out the best in him” (The Guradian)
To celebrate her 80th birthday on June 5, 2021, Deutsche Grammophon is releasing this exciting Debussy program, recorded in several concerts in 2018 (the 100th anniversary of the death of the great French composer). Martha Argerich, accompanied by the Staatskapelle Berlin under Daniel Barenboim, plays Debussy's Fantaisie - her first recording of this work. The program is complemented by the violin sonata with Michael Barenboim, the cello sonata with Kian Soltani and the orchestral work “La mer”, one of the composer's most famous pieces.

曲目:
1        Debussy: Fantaisie for Piano and Orchestra, L. 73 - I. Andante ma non troppo
2        Debussy: Fantaisie for Piano and Orchestra, L. 73 - II. Lento e molto espressivo
3        Debussy: Fantaisie for Piano and Orchestra, L. 73 - III. Allegro molto
4        Debussy: Violin Sonata in G Minor, L. 140 - I. Allegro vivo
5        Debussy: Violin Sonata in G Minor, L. 140 - II. Intermède. Fantasque et léger
6        Debussy: Violin Sonata in G Minor, L. 140 - III. Finale. Très animé
7        Debussy: Cello Sonata in D Minor, L. 135 - I. Prologue. Lent
8        Debussy: Cello Sonata in D Minor, L. 135 - II. Sérénade et Finale. Modérément animé
9        Debussy: Cello Sonata in D Minor, L. 135 - III. Finale. Animé
10        Debussy: La mer, L. 109 - I. De l'aube à midi sur la mer
11        Debussy: La mer, L. 109 - II. Jeux de vagues
12        Debussy: La mer, L. 109 - III. Dialogue du vent et de la mer
团队okkk9888
文件夹:Daniel Barenboim - Debussy- Fantaisie, Violin Sonata, Cello Sonata, La mer

付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:21 , Processed in 0.083104 second(s), 45 queries .