版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-1-27 11:09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
简介:
永远的西岸嘻哈精神领袖1992-1996年间最精经典创作,
Greatest Hits is a double disc greatest hits album for late rapper 2Pac, released by Amaru/Death Row/Jive/Interscope in 1998. The album's non-chronological sequence highlights 2Pac's career; the 21 popular hits, some slightly re-edited for legal reasons, are accompanied by four previously unreleased songs: the dead friends tribute "God Bless the Dead", the dedication song "Unconditional Love", the tough talk "Troublesome '96", and the album's single "Changes" also helped earn 2Pac the first and only posthumous Grammy Award nomination since for Best Rap Solo Performance. Some tracks have alternate mixes, while "California Love" makes its first proper album appearance after only being available as a single prior. Of the new material, the raw-sounding "God Bless the Dead" has been the subject of the most speculation, owing to its subject matter: an apparent eulogizing of "Biggie Smalls"—a mysterious feat, since Tupac was killed six months before Biggie Smalls. The song has been misinterpreted as a clear and direct homage to Biggie. It actually pays homage to "Biggy Smallz". Biggy Smallz (1979 - 1994) was a Los Angeles rapper and songwriter known for the few collaborations he had with famed hip-hop producer Johnny J. He is the subject of Tupac Shakur's controversial tribute song “God Bless the Dead”. This person should not be confused with The Notorious B.I.G., who went by a similar name: Biggie Smalls. In addition to this, Biggy Smallz is often mistaken with Deon Evans, also known as Big D the Impossible. Evans (who is still alive) is a producer who had worked with Tupac Shakur on his earlier albums 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. According to Nielsen Soundscan, 2Pac’s 1998 Greatest Hits (Interscope) had sold 5,000,000 copies by 2013. In June 2011 it was certified by the RIAA for shipments of over 10 million copies, the late rapper's first ever RIAA Diamond award. Tupac Shakur's two-CD Greatest Hits collection debuted at No. 5 with 268,000.

曲目:
A1-Keep Ya Head Up.dff
A2-2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted.dff
A3-Temptations.dff
B1-God Bless The Dead.dff
B2-Hail Mary.dff
B3-Me Against The World.dff
C1-How Do U Want It.dff
C2-So Many Tears.dff
C3-Unconditional Love.dff
D1-Trapped.dff
D2-Life Goes On.dff
D3-Hit 'Em Up.dff
E1-Troublesome 96'.dff
E2-Brenda's Got A Baby.dff
E3-I Ain't Mad At Cha.dff
E4-I Get Around.dff
F1-Changes.dff
F2-California Love (Original Version).dff
F3-Picture Me Rollin'.dff
G1-How Long Will They Mourn Me.dff
G2-Toss It Up.dff
G3-Dear Mama.dff
H1-All Bout U.dff
H2-To Live & Die In L.A..dff
H3-Heartz Of Men.dff

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 18:27 , Processed in 0.064227 second(s), 40 queries .