积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-1-27 11:25:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
简介:
American singer and real diva Mariah Carey plans to make and updated version of her first compilation album “#1’s“, released 1998.
The album contained Carey’s thirteen number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and it’s official called “#1 to Infinity“.
This news came after the announcement that the artist will be taking up residency at The Colosseum at the Caesars Palace hotel in Las Vegas. Carey said:
I’m going to do my first ever residency in Vegas at Caesars. This is a special event for me. And again, I have to hope that the fans will enjoy this cause I’m gonna be performing, which was kind of inspired by my album #1’s, and this is now the updated version with eighteen of them. Hopefully other people will enjoy this. I’ve never done this before
This new and updated version of the greatest hits compilation will contain all of her eighteen Billboard Hot 100 number one singles especially rerecorded, and it becomes the first release with Epic Records after left her long-life label Def Jam.
According Late Show with David Letterman, the new version of “#1’s” will be released in late-May this year including brand new songs.
The lead single to promote this new compilation is called “Infinity“, and it’s scheduled to be released on 27 April 2015.
曲目:
A1-Vision of Love.dsf
A2-Love Takes Time.dsf
A3-Someday (MTV Unplugged).dsf
A4-I Don't Wanna Cry.dsf
A5-Emotions.dsf
B1-I'll Be There.dsf
B2-Dreamlover.dsf
B3-Hero.dsf
B4-Fantasy (Bad Boy Fantasy).dsf
B5-One Sweet Day.dsf
C1-Always Be My Baby.dsf
C2-Honey.dsf
C3-My All.dsf
C4-Heartbreaker.dsf
C5-Thank God I Found You.dsf
D1-We Belong Together.dsf
D2-Don't Forget About Us.dsf
D3-Touch My Body.dsf
D4-Infinity.dsf

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:38 , Processed in 0.072310 second(s), 42 queries .