积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-2-6 10:15:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
介:
The first two seminal Big Star albums come to SACD with terrific sound full of nice details. Just a warning, though, both albums are presented in remastered stereo (done by Fantasy staff engineer George Horn)but not in 5.1 Surround Sound. It's possible that the tapes the final stereo masters were drawn from are too badly damaged to do a 5.1 mix, or Fantasy just didn't want to bother. Either way, it's something to be aware of when purchasing this terrific twofer.

There's nothing in the way of new information in the booklet. The liner notes from the 1992 CD release are used again. There's less photos. The original booklet had copies of the front cover of both albums. This one doesn't. Curiously, the cropped picture on the cover of the band shows up twice. The second time they flipped the negative evidently to make it look like it's a different shot.

What can one say about two power pop classics that helped define the short lived heyday of the genre? As important as Badfinger and The Raspbarries seminal releases the optimistically titled #1 Record allowed the band to put all the goods on the table. Brilliant songs, performances and guitar riffs abound all over the first album. Although many folks give the first album 5 stars, I'd have to differ. Some of the music hasn't aged quite as well as it should have. The second album is, in my humble opinion, the better of the two despite not having Chris Bell's direct involvement. Alex Chilton sings as if his life depends on it.
曲目:
  1. Feel
  2. The Ballad of el Goodo
  3. In the Street
  4. Thirteen
  5. Don't Lie to Me
  6. The India Song
  7. When My Baby's Beside Me
  8. My Life Is Right
  9. Give Me Another Chance
  10. Try Again
  11. Watch the Sunrise
  12. St 100/6
  13. O My Soul
  14. Life Is White
  15. Way Out West
  16. What's Going Ahn
  17. You Get What You Deserve
  18. Mod Lang
  19. Back of a Car
  20. Daisy Glaze
  21. She's a Mover
  22. September Gurls
  23. Morpha Too
  24. I'm in Love with a Girl

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 04:30 , Processed in 0.072117 second(s), 42 queries .