Format: ISO
Bit Depth: 64(2.8 MHz/1 Bit)
Number of channels: 5.0, 2.0
Label: LSO Live
Size: 23.21 GB
Recovery: +3%
Scan: yes
Server: datafile

Due to recent restrictions of storage space at RS I have had to delete close to 65% of my files stored there. This folder was a big one, so it had to go. I 'rezipped' it on my HDD and upped it to FF. I want to share it with you ASAP, so I have not made any flac conversions, which are hugely time consuming. Conversions also take up a lot of file locker and torrent server space. With things being as they are at the moment, making flac conversions is a low priority and really I encourage you all to make your own.

SA-CD.net reviews:

by Polly Nomial October 2, 2006 This is the easiest review I shall ever have the pleasure of writing & can be summed up in two words: Buy it! It is not often one can hail a modern classic, especially of music that has been recorded so often in the past, but this is a rare standard of music making. Full reviews can be found following the links given below but suffice to say that this is the most musical set of performances of Beethoven I have heard since 1st hearing Schnabel; it is also the most impressive I have heard from a playing perspective in Beethoven & I have never heard the LSO play like this on disc before now. Lastly, it is wonderful to hear Haitink bring all his experience with a truly fresh vision (for both him & us) of how this great music can sound. From the opening of the 1st symphony, the notes sound as though the ink is still drying & this impression continues through the other 8 masterpieces. It is more than just sounding newly minted; the honesty, structure & emotion are all vividly conveyed too in the best sound that LSO Live have achieved to date from the Barbican. The Triple Concerto & Leonore Overture No.2 are just as successful & makes one wish for follow-up sets to complete the orchestral music together with a concerto cycle & Fidelio all under the baton of Haitink. The box-set brings together all 6 discs (in slip-cases) with the original artwork used & the notes conflated into one booklet - very neatly done, even if not everyone admires the concept of the photos. As I said before (& it cannot be said often enough) - buy it, not just for yourself but for all your friends/family/colleagues… they will all be profoundly grateful.

SA-CD.net review by theaudiohiffle December 4, 2006:

I bought this box set very soon after its release, after reading 3 reviews of the individual releases here on SA-CD.net. The reviews stressed the nuance & attention to dynamics & dance-like quality that I had heard Haitink bring to a performance of Mahler's 1st at Tanglewood this summer. That performance had me going away shaking my head in wonder (& I'm not a big Mahler fan). I decided to listen to the symphonies in natural order, rather than by release. So I started with No. 1, listening on my 5-full-range Thiel multi-channel music setup. I could hardly sit still I was so excited as the piece unfolded, & at the end I found myself saying to the empty room "wow-o-wow-o-wow"!! Out loud! I can never remember having such a strong reaction to a piece of music in my life. The remainder of the symphonies never failed to please…I rate them all at or near the top of any other perfomance I have or have heard…although the 8th is a little rushed to my taste, & the orchestral & choral forces a little too light to convey the necessary "gravitas" of the 9th. But still, these are fine interpretations. That slight, little symphony called the "1st", however, for me still conveys the most magic of Haitink's conducting. Frankly, the last Beethoven cycle that I found compelling was Walter's…& that was back in the late '60's. Until now, it has been my favorite although I also have Klemperer & Kleiber's output, plus a few others. When I try to describe the Haitink approach, I tell people to mix Walter's lyricism & sense of propulsiveness, with Kleiber's lean, uptempo approach, & then to throw in Szell's attention to balance, nuance & detail…then prepare to have that mix bettered. This is an unbelievable set, & I am happy to see that the NYC critics agree (I was really interested in whether they would embrace this fairly radical approach.) The fine sound is not just icing on this cake…in multichannel it is like adding another layer & a half-inch of icing. These recordings come as close as I have heard in multichannel to capturing the sound of a full orchestra in a good hall (the boxy bass excepted). I use a Sony SACD player (C2000ES) that decodes direct in pure DSD, & despite the Barbican's dryness, I still can hear enough ambience to make the sound in my room gourgeous. When I attend concerts, I tend to close my eyes to concentrate on the music…when I do that in my living room, I can very easily suspend belief…the sound is that close to "being there". I will treasure this set until the end of my days, & hope others will attain the same joy from it after I am gone.

曲目:
Bernard Haitink, London Symphony Orchestra
Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 1-9

Disc 1

Symphony No 3

01. Allegro con brio
02. Marcia funebre: Adagio assai
03. Scherzo and Trio: Allegro vivace
04. Finale: Allegro molto
05. Leonore Overture No 2

Disc 2

Symphony No 4

01. Adagio - Allegro vivace
02. Adagio
03. Allegro vivace
04. Allegro ma non troppo

Symphony No 8

05. Allegro vivace e con brio
06. Allegretto scherzando
07. Tempo di menuetto
08. Allegro vivace

Disc 3

Symphony No 5

01. Allegro con brio
02. Andante con moto
03. Allegro
04. Allegro

Symphony No 1

05. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio
06. Andante cantabile con moto
07. Menuetto & Trio: Allegro molto e vivace
08. Adagio - Allegro molto e vivace

Disc 4

Symphony No 6

01. Erwachen heiterer Gefühle bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande (Allegro ma non troppo)
02. Szene am Bach (Andante molto mosso)
03. Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute (Allegro)
04. Gewitter, Strum (Allegro)
05. Hirtengesang Frohe, dankbare Gefühle nach dem Strum (Allegretto)

Symphony No 2

06. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio
07. Larghetto
08. Scherzo & Trio: Allegro
09. Allegro molto

Disc 5

Symphony No 7

01. Poco sostenuto - vivace
02. Allegretto
03. Presto
04. Allegro con brio

Triple Concerto (Gordan Nikolitch, Tim Hugh, Lars Vogt)

05. Allegro
06. Largo
07. Rondo alla Polacca

Disc 6

Symphony No 9 (Twyla Robinson, Karen Cargill, John Mac Master, Gerald Finley)

01. Allegro ma non troppo, un poco maestoso
02. Scherzo: Molto vivace
03. Adagio molto e cantabile
04. Presto - Allegro ma non troppo - Vivace - Adagio cantabile

Performer:

Gordan Nikolitch (violin)
Tim Hugh (cello)
Lars Vogt (piano)
Twyla Robinson (soprano)
Karen Cargill (mezzo soprano)
John Mac Master (tenor)
Gerald Finley (bass)
London Symphony Chorus

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-27 12:39 , Processed in 0.062238 second(s), 40 queries .