音乐币
贡献

十年荣誉奖章音乐大神

发表于 2020-2-16 15:03:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
简介:
Diana Krall – Turn Up The Quiet (2017)
DSD128 (.dsf) 1 bit/5,6 MHz MHz | Time – 48:18 minutes | 3,8 GB
or FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/176,4 kHz | Time – 48:18 minutes | 927 MB
Studio Master, Official Digital Download – Source: AcousticSounds | Artwork: Digital booklet

Diana Krall’s latest album, Turn Up the Quiet, celebrates Jazz and the Great American Songbook, reuniting Diana with Grammy Award-winning producer, Tommy LiPuma. Diana Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debut at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart. To date, her albums have garnered five Grammy Awards, eight Juno Awards and have also earned nine gold, three platinum and seven multi-platinum albums. Krall’s unique artistry transcends any single musical style and has made her one of the most acclaimed artists of our time.

Diana Krall spent the better part of the 2010s exploring byways of American song – her 2012 set Glad Rag Doll drew heavily on obscure jazz from the 1920s and ’30s, its 2015 sequel Wallflower concentrated on pop and rock tunes – but 2017’s Turn Up the Quiet finds the pianist/singer returning to well-known standards from the Great American Songbook. Reuniting with producer Tommy LiPuma for the first time since 2009’s bossa nova-inspired Quiet Nights, Krall works with a trio of lineups on Turn Up the Quiet, alternating between a trio, quartet, and quintet. The album isn’t divided into triads but rather gently shifts between these bands, a move that’s sometimes imperceptible because the focus is firmly on Krall, the pianist. Her voice often operates at a hushed whisper – a decision that suits this collection of romantic, dreamy material; it also underscores the importance of the record’s title – and that emphasizes her lithe piano along with the solo spotlights from her featured musicians. Krall gives her three bands plenty of space to shine – fiddler Stuart Duncan, in particular, stuns with his solo on “I’ll See You in My Dreams,” but there are nice turns from guitarists Russell Malone, Anthony Wilson, and Marc Ribot, along with supple playing by bassists Christian McBride, Tony Garnier, and Anthony Wilson – but what impresses is how these ensembles are all united in spirit and attitude, all thanks to their leader. Krall has a definite vision for Turn Up the Quiet – she wants to keep things smoky and subdued, a record for the wee hours – and the end result is so elegant, it seems effortless.

寂静之外,只想听见~ 一个人的声音…….
天后美丽再续,2017最新靓碟…继近10年惟一在台销售破万爵士专辑「美丽年代Wallflower/2015」后---再续美丽篇章…
全球亿万感性心灵所寄, 5座葛莱美奖天后,美国RIAA唱片协会认证近30年来全球销售第一的爵士女歌手
在这个一切都不确定的年代...惟一确切而熟悉的声音。近30年乐坛惟一,让你从心体验音乐之美的真挚箴言。超越听觉经验-由心聆听的惟一美声...
葛莱美大师Tommy LiPuma亲为全辑製作,22座葛莱美荣耀传奇录奇大师艾尔?史密特Al Schmitt亲力操刀录音,录音美学美声极致之作。吉他名家逻素?马龙、马克?里伯、低音提琴手克里斯汀?麦克布莱、约翰?克莱顿、鼓手卡利恩?瑞金斯与提琴名家史都华?邓肯等乐坛顶尖团队採三种不同编制演奏,亚伦?布逻德本特弦乐团编曲,昇华音乐美丽境界…
戴安娜.克瑞儿Diana Krall,史上唯一一位拥有连续8张Billboard爵士冠军专辑之空前纪录的爵士天后。出道至今,她的专辑已经荣获5座葛莱美奖与8座朱诺音乐奖,获得9张金唱片,3张白金唱片与7张超白金唱片的亮丽佳绩,成为由美国RIAA唱片协会所认证近三十年来全球销售量第一的爵士女歌手。如此耀眼成就源自于拥有当今世界最美丽的声音之美誉以及曼妙脱俗的钢琴触键技巧,即兴弹唱之际散发出无尽的妩媚魅力,超越听觉经验的独一美声使她的音乐深入人心,乐评称她为惟一能够让人从心聆听由心领略的歌声心灵….
曲目:
01. Like Someone in Love
02. Isn't It Romantic
03. L-O-V-E
04. Night and Day
05. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
06. Moonglow
07. Blue Skies
08. Sway
09. No Moon at All
10. Dream
11. I'll See You in My Dreams

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

[/sell]

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:26 , Processed in 0.074221 second(s), 42 queries .