积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-2-24 17:52:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
First off this is one of the best Rock Fusion records of all time. Maybe the best (obviously this is just my opinion) and this SACD is a improvement over the red book version (CD). The mastering on this SACD is some of the best I have heard. The new master cuts the distortion the CD version had almost completely out. It has a much wider soundscape but in no way does it sound thin. I was reading another review of this SACD and the reviewer said he could not hear the difference . Now in some cases I will admit the SACD's don't sound any better then the CD, sometimes they even sound worse (very rarely) but I don't see how you can apply that to this release. If you have a SACD player (computer, early play station 3) you should really check this out. If you do not have SACD compatible hardware it is still worth picking up for the remastered CD layer.
This was originally a three album set so it has a long running time but you will not believe how fast the time goes by. I have waited a long time for a remaster of this album and it was worth the wait! Having it on SACD is just a bonus!
I know I just posted this review only a few weeks ago but the new Japanese version in 4.0 does sound better then this version. Don't get me wrong this still sounds great but if you have the money grab the Japanese version while it's still around. It's a limited release. If you only have a stereo SACD set up you would be safe with this one (but the NA version does not have the bonus SACD.
曲目列表:
1. Going Home
2. A-1 Funk
3. Every Step Of The Way
4. Black Magic Woman
5. Gypsy Queen
6. Oye como Va
7. Yours Is the Light
8. Batuka
9. Xibaba
10. Stone flower
11. Waiting
12. Castillos De Arena
13. Free Angela
14. Samba De Sausalito
Tracklist 2
1. Mantra
2. Kyoto
3. Castillos de Arena
4. Incident At Neshabur
5. Se a Cabo
6. Samba Pa ti
7. mr. Udo
8. Toussaint l'Overture

试听:

VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 08:06 , Processed in 0.079285 second(s), 42 queries .