积分

版主

音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-5 18:15:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
专辑简介:
On his third album, Ginuwine is even more of a practiced R&B loverman than he was on his first two releases. Big Dog Productions, Inc.and the team of Troy Oliver and Cory Rooney produce the bulk of the beats here, which, as usual, mostly range from slow to very slow tempos with such trendy touches as acoustic guitar passages. But all that just serves as a bed for Ginuwine's elastic tenor and his message to the women in his audience. The singer sounds like he's been reading women's magazines and tried to construct a persona that's as appealing as possible. "Baby," he croons in "Why Did You Go," "I'm sorry for whatever I've done and I want you to be my wife." In "Differences," he talks about how much he has improved since meeting the woman he's addressing, concluding, "I'm so responsible." Even when he's criticizing a woman, as he does in the album's first single, "There It Is," it's because she's not contributing to the relationship, while he's holding down a steady job and paying the bills. It's only in the album's eighth cut, "How Deep Is Your Love" (an original, not the Bee Gees song), that he begins to apply pressure for sex, ungallantly suggesting that if the woman doesn't come across he'll start cheating on her. "Show After the Show" is a come-on to a post-concert groupie, which seems to negate what's gone before, and "Role Play" moves on to kinky sex, but in the album-closing "Just Because," Ginuwine acknowledges the temptations of his occupation and pleads, "I'm trying to learn to be committed." It's hard to believe that anyone who's swallowed his line before is going to become skeptical now, so The Life looks like another winner for him.
受到Michael Jackson、Prince等人影响,一心想成为歌手的华盛顿小子 Ginuwine,在鼎鼎大名的制作人Timbaland的提携之下,快速享受到成功的滋味 。1996年 Ginuwine发行了个人第一张专辑Ginuwine The Bachelor,销售量一举冲破两百万大关,缔造“Pony”、“Tell me do u wanna”、“hello”、“lonely daze”等流行榜上哈烧单曲,特别是“Pony”同时入主节奏蓝调榜冠军及流行榜Top6,单曲销售创白金佳绩,Ginuwine以纯净的灵魂嗓音,抒发R&B浪漫感性情怀,使他迅速走红于流行线上,尤其受到女性歌迷的喜爱,虽然拥有俊俏的外表,能唱能跳兼包办词曲创作,Ginuwine除了有绝佳的运气,他浑然天成的明星特质及能力才是他立足于乐坛的主要原因。

曲目列表:
1. Why Not Me
2. There It Is Interlude
3. 2 Way
4. Differences
5. So Fine
6. Tribute To A Woman
7. Why Did You Go Interlude
8. How Deep Is Your Love
9. That's How I Get Down (Featuring Ludacris)
10. Show After The Show
11. Role Play
12. Open Arms
13. Superhuman
14. Two Reasons I Cry
15. Just Because
试听:

网盘链接:
VIP用户可直接查看以下付费内容,报错点这里
付费主题

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 10:32 , Processed in 0.065433 second(s), 40 queries .